1. A card must be kept on file at all times
2. Standup Paddleboard Rental Form & Agreement must be filled out before use
3. KP (Fit)ness is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items
4. Boards/items must be returned in the condition they were received in (see below about damage costs)
5. Boards are available for rent to those 18 & older
6. Boards are not available to rent on SUP Yoga days
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation within 4 hours of rental agreement will result in a 50% fee of rental purchase
The Board Damage Policy
Any damage done to rental board, paddle, electric pump, life jacket, etc. will result in additional fees.
If damage is so serve that it can not be repaired, fees will result in replacement of item(s).
Board cost $400
Paddle cost $50
Electric pump cost $75
Life jacket cost $10
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Policies
1. Drop-off & pick-up are available within 20 miles of the studio,
any additional distance must be talked about with Kaitlyn before board is rented
2. Additional hours will be added on & charged to the card on file if items are not returned
on time or ready for pick up at agreed upon time frame
How do you Rent a Board?
Reach out via email.
Still have a question that wasn't answered above?